Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rachel's Recent Antics

Here's some pictures of some of Rachel's recent antics.

Much to my displeasure (because I worry she'll fall or get a hold of something she shouldn't) Rachel has started dragging chairs to the kitchen island to get up and see what Mom's doing! I was prepping her lunch the other day and because it was a late lunch I just let her eat it there.
My cell phone is her favorite toy

The other day our electricity went out; when that happens our battery backup units make these periodic beeping noises that freak Max out. He gets really clingy, enough so that he stayed next to Rachel for quite a while and let her love on him while I gotsome good pics.

"He just told me the funniest joke!"
I got this one with my cell phone the other day...too funny


Can anyone explain this one to me? Several years ago we planted two rose bushes in our front yard. One is pale yellow with pink edges with HUGE blooms...


...the other is a bright coral...

...and somehow this year, we now have small burgundy roses that look much more like a shrub rose than a tea rose. They look like they're coming from the yellow rose bush. How the heck does this happen? Are the bees cross pollinating them or something? Can they do that?

No comments: