We had a great Easter, traveling again to Arkansas for the holiday. Lots of photos, so here's the rundown.
We started out visiting Joshua's grandparents in Hot Springs. The dogwood blooming in their front yard was gorgeous.
Rachel got in some good outdoor playtime there.
Pvt. Rachel reporting for duty!
She liked this decorative windmill
This is why I love Arkansas...you can't find backyards that look like this in north Texas!
Having some silly time and cuddle time with Mama!
When it came time to leave on Saturday, she was in a very kissy mood! She gets that way sometimes :)
Stealing more kisses for Nana!
She's such a happy little girl!
My mom and dad have a HUGE azalea bush (my grandmother planted it when they first moved to that house, about 45 years ago, or more maybe) up against the front of their house, and since this Easter it was in full bloom I wanted to get some pictures of Rachel in front of it.
Not sure why I like this picture so much, but I do!
Her aunt Lydia catching her after trying to run down to the road
Making sure the frosting for her grandmom's coconut cake tastes ok...tough job, but someon's gotta do it! I think we all tried it too, just to make extra super duper sure it was ok!

This was the Easter basket Rachel got upon waking Sunday morning. She liked the bunny, but of the candy....
...I think she liked the jelly rabbits best. I think she thought they were toys that you could eat!
Her aunt Lydia catching her after trying to run down to the road
Making sure the frosting for her grandmom's coconut cake tastes ok...tough job, but someon's gotta do it! I think we all tried it too, just to make extra super duper sure it was ok!
This was the Easter basket Rachel got upon waking Sunday morning. She liked the bunny, but of the candy....
She's getting awfully good at posing for pictures. She didn't seem to mind at all having her own little photo shoot on my mom's coffee table in the middle of everyone watching her.
I LOVE my mom's front porch (remodeled entirely by my dad). It makes such a nice place for big family dinners, and this year's was great! :)
I snagged these photos from my cousin Stephanie's facebook album. She got much better pictures of the gathering than I did. It was SO good to see everybody! :)
My aunt Tena and Stephanie's son Phillip...I can't believe I was in college when he was born!
Our Grandmama
Grandaddy and my dad

No comments:
Post a Comment