For those of you with toddlers and infants, I need to hear from you. Does a baby go through an attitude change about this time? She seems to be fussier than usual, but with attitude; as if she's fussy because she's bored, not because she's hurt or feeling bad (I know what that looks and sounds like...last week she cut her first tooth and was none too happy). I think she's getting frustated because she's wanting to do more, but her body hasn't caught up yet!
Here's a bunch of pictures showing off some of her new talents. :)
When she wears her matching hat with this outfit, Daddy says she looks like a strawberry!
Passing the time while Mama folds laundry
If I had Photoshop, I'd superimpose this picture of her flying over New York City like Superman!
She's getting better and better at sitting up on her own
I think we're going to have to start putting her little tub in the big bathtub...bathtime is getting wetter and messier than it used to be!
She told me afterwards that she liked the symbolism and use of metaphor in this book, but the plot was a little redundant :)
Rachel loves playing around in Daddy's chair
She doesn't have to use her carseat to use her stroller anymore, and she really likes having a forward-facing seat now
I LOVE this picture...only babies would find it comfortable to fall asleep with your foot in your hand!

1 comment:
Yes, they do start getting really bored. I think they just start to notice that there's so much to do besides lay there! Unfortunately, there's not much to do to make it better until she get up and around--shouldn't be long though!
Nancy
Post a Comment