I can't believe my baby girl is already 6 months old! She has grown so much (as I've been showing in previous posts). She now has 2 teeth and is sitting up more and more (she's balancing better than ever now though she still needs help from her boppy). She's eating rice cereal really well (we postponed it until her tummy issues resolved themselves) and loves her highchair. I think she likes the added height.
We visited a local garden and posed for some 6 month pictures. She is such a ham for the camera! :) These were the only photos we could get of her in the grass!
She is so beautiful. I can't believe she already has two teeth. Sadie just got hers at about 8 1/2 months. My girls are slow at the physical part but seem to be very fruitful in the speech area...huh!!!
Welcome to my blog to keep our friends and family updated on what's going on with us, and share lots of photos of the kids (especially for the grandparents!). And every so often I try to share recipes :)
1 comment:
She is so beautiful. I can't believe she already has two teeth. Sadie just got hers at about 8 1/2 months. My girls are slow at the physical part but seem to be very fruitful in the speech area...huh!!!
Thanks for sharing her with us.
Post a Comment