Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rainy Days

It's starting to look like a rainy spring so far. Which is fine by me after last summer's drought! We've been staying busy taking care of things around the house...it felt like I had more errands than usual this week, then the clutter starts to get away from me (we're bad about clutter in our house), and the ironing piles up. Joshua asked me this morning why I was still ironing stuff. I told him if we quit wearing clothes I could get caught up! Now that Rachel is down for her nap, I can post the photos I've been meaning to do all week!

All tuckered out

Where did the baby go???? Daddy plays around on Saturday mornings with Rachel and lets me sleep in a bit :) and by the way, that's a dolphin puppet, not a shark

Here are the shelves we finally got up in her nursery. It is now complete! Can you tell that I like bunnies?

This is hanging over her crib (it's a little hard to tell in this photo). My aunt made the quilt for Rachel :)

Kicking up her heels

I love pictures where she sticks out her little tongue...someday she'll do it on purpose I'm sure!

No comments: