We're making some developmental progress as of late. As you can see above, she's holding her head up really well now. Baby Girl is holding onto things better and everything goes straight to her mouth now too. She's making different noises now too...working out her voice I guess! She has started this funny kind of humming/sighing noise that's kinda freaky the first time you hear it. And her cry has gotten more shrill too...at times it has more attitude than it used to! I'll try to get a video of it soon. She's still rolling onto one side easily, and it looks like she'll be flipping over to her tummy any day now. She's also started spinning when she lies on her back. I look over and she's 180 degrees from where I first put her down! Here's some of the evidence.
This is the first toy she grabbed onto on her own and started chowing down on
If she'd been stronger, I think she would have hurled LaLa out of the crib!
She did this yesterday, and actually got herself stuck sideways!
Welcome to my blog to keep our friends and family updated on what's going on with us, and share lots of photos of the kids (especially for the grandparents!). And every so often I try to share recipes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment