Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Easter!



Not only was this Baby Girl's first Easter, it was also her first major road trip. She did really well! Arkansas was, of course, beautiful! I loved seeing all the fruit trees that were starting to bloom and looking for dogwoods in the forests as we whizzed down the highway from Hot Springs to Little Rock. Getting to visit with both sets of great-grandparents was really wonderful too. I'll just post some pictures and add any detail as needed. :)


Here we are being a good little traveler...


...with Daddy's grandparents;

...smiling big with Papa;

...enjoying some front porch time;

...meeting my grandparents for the first time;

...in her Easter dress;

...kickin' back with my sister;

...Easter lunch with the family;
...four generations of classy ladies;


...watching the Hogs play basketball with my Dad.


And this is what we all felt like doing when we finally got home! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - what a great trip! I almost keep using names when I make my comments :) It makes it so much easier when the kiddos cooperate with travel and she was just precious in her Easter outfit.