Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Easter

It seems like I have no time to blog anymore (as evidenced by the fact that I'm just now getting Easter pictures posted!). So I'm going to focus on getting picturs posted and the commentary will be short and to the point!

We had a really good Easter this year. I was excited because it was our first Easter where Rachel could actually do the Easter-y things.

Here's what she saw when she woke up that morning (that's her door at the end of the hallway). She was so excited about the eggs on the floor with jelly beans in them that I had to literally turn her attention from them so she could notice her basket!

And here's the aftermath!

She'd never had them before, but she's now a jellybean fan.

Rachel had a ball hunting for Easter eggs in her grandparents backyard.






Sweetly waiting for lemon meringue pie (gotta get evidence that she can indeed sometimes show patience!).

Some eggs had stickers in them, and she had fun lining them up on her Papa T's chest. She LOVES stickers and puts them everywhere, even though we made her a little makeshift sticker book out of wax paper. She'd much rather put them on people, tables, the floor...just wherever the mood takes her.
She loves her little brother lots too!

We had a very fun and busy time last weekend, and hopefully I'll get those pictures up before June! :P

No comments: