Here's one of the last pictures I took of her sleeping in her crib. She's taken to putting her stuffed animals to sleep first, then falling asleep herself!
Apparently her bed transition has got her thinking about going "night night" a lot lately. This was taken the other night while we were watching TV, and she decided that she and I needed to go "night night" right then for whatever reason. Probably part of the playing pretend stage that she's getting into now too.
Again, something she's never done before; while watching one of her movies she decided to make a pallet in the floor all on her own. This is the 3rd picture of her without clothes on too (she's in just a diaper in the crib too; you just can't tell). Why a child would want to have no clothes on when it's not even above freezing outside I'll never know! But at least in this one she decided to cover herself to stay warm.
We got this toy organizer at Target last week, and I love it! I can't wait to get it in her playroom. At least this way she can get to her smaller toys which was more difficult because her toy box is so tall. But of course, mama is the one doing all the organizing at the end of the day! Rachel gets to enjoy the easier accessibility to playthings!
I had to include this picture because I'm so excited about these little puffs of delight! For a year or so now, I've seen these filled pancake pans in the Williams-Sonoma catalogs and wanted one forever but couldn't justify the price for a one-use-only kind of pan. But this Christmas I got gift cards to Williams-Sonoma and knew exactly what I'd get with them! They're a Danish pancake-like treat called ebelskivers and they're sooooo good! The batter itself is pretty plain, but light and a little crunchy like a waffle. You can fill them with just about anything, both sweet and savory. These were from my first batch which I filled with pieces from a chocolate bar...YUM! I can't wait to make more, especially the ones with an apple pie-type filling.

No comments:
Post a Comment