
Last weekend we were dying to get out and do something because we've been indoors so much lately with all the rain we were having. So we decided to go to one of the malls in our area that has a carousel. Last time she and I were there, she really wanted to ride it but I was by myself and worried about leaving my stuff unattended while I rode with her. So this time Daddy stood guard over purses and purchases and took pictures. Rachel loved it! In fact, she enjoyed it so much that she threw a huge fit when it was time to dismount. So we let her have one more go-around. She fussed after leaving the second ride (though not quite so loudly, thank goodness!) but was quickly calmed by riding on Daddy's shoulders for the rest of our mall trip.
**Side note: you have to purchase tokens to ride the carousel, so we stopped by the ATM on our way to the mall. Is anyone else shocked to find out, as we did when we got there, that the token machine took credit cards!?! I would bet there's a pay toilet out there somewhere that you can swipe your Visa at!


No comments:
Post a Comment