I suppose she thought she needed some extra protection on her ride to WalMart today! (no cracks about my driving here!) She got the hat from her daddy's office.

Our errands today took us Babies R Us for diapers, and we checked out the "big girl beds". She seemed to think they were pretty fun and tried one out for herself. We figure she's still a few months away from transitioning, but I was curious to see how she'd react. We've had to lower her crib so far down that we had to take the mattress completely off its support. It's now about 1" off the floor now ever since she climbed out of her crib a few weeks ago when I put her down for her nap. I can barely lay her down in it, and she has to stand up for me to pick her up!

She really understands now that certain items have certain specific functions. I'll really have to watch her now that she can get her hands on the oven mitts!

No comments:
Post a Comment