Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pictures

Here are some of my favorite pictures of our baby girl. Pardon the huge number of them, but I'm trying to play a bit of catch up. This is more practice for me too, learning the uploading process, but I hope you enjoy seeing them. Hopefully there are some new ones you haven't seen yet! :)



Reading Beatrix Potter with Daddy


Someone (I'm sorry...don't remember who it was!) a long time ago gave me a talking La-La the Teletubby as a gift. Baby seems to like it! Notice the clothes behind her...thanks Gina! :)
Now we're tired of La-La!
Sleepy girl
The fish was thiiiis big!


Baby likes to lay her head on her hands when I burp her!


Check out the shadow on my chest on this photo...it looks like her ultrasound pictures!


I LOVE this picture from Christmas afternoon that my father-in-law took. I want to find a photo contest to enter it in.


Road trip!!!

I love the pictures where she sticks her tongue out!



Here she is smiling at her "Guess How Much I Love You" bunnies. Thanks Marci!


1 comment:

Lydia said...

these are so adorable!I think you should send some in to a contest! oh, and it was mama and daddy that got you the teletubby for christmas.they got me one too. You were in college and I was in elementary.